Complaint Review: xtremeHCA.com

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: mary — florence Mississippi
xtremeHCA.com
Internet USA

xtremeHCA.com weight loss sublinguial drops Internet

I called about these weight loss drops, that you put under your tongue. Asked all kinds of questions, locked in to more shipments? "Absoluterly not Ma'am" about ingredients, etc, everything I could think of. The only one I did not ask was about allergic reactions. I received the bottled, gave it to my daughter , she began using it and less than 24 hours after she began using it, her skin began to burn, to the point she was in tears. She could not even wear  clothes .

When I called the number on their pamphlet, theywere very rude, I was told thaT IT  was satisfaction guaranteed, would refund any funds used to purchase. They told me no they did not refund shipping, but that wazs not what I was told. They offered no solution to allergic reaction, refused to give me name of their Company, managers, or anything relating to them. They even gave me a different price that what the original caller gave me. Everything was contradictory, when asked if my CC # was on file, threy refused to give me a straight answer. Claimed they were not the company, just callers.

DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THEIR TRAP, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.  I even told them I was going to report them to the BBB and AG, they thought that was ridiculous, because it was "only $4.95. " Tha's not the point, it was MY $4.95.

Yea, they are rip-offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xtremeHCAcom/internet/xtremeHCAcom-weight-loss-sublinguial-drops-Internet-1061058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xtremeHCA.com