Complaint Review: xtremeberri

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: maki — hesperia California United States of America
xtremeberri
30007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida United States of America

xtremeberri Acai Berry Detox Scammed by sharing my credit card details with other company charged my account $180 then denied excuse company names are different Hollywood, Florida

After ordering the acai berry product for a SUPPOSED price of only $0.99 for shipping with the understanding that if I liked the product I could purchase more (first misleading part as after calling them I discovered I was to be chaged $79.82 the following day after some NEVER MENTIONED 19 day trail period).

I noticed my credit card statement showing 4 OTHER purchases from companies I have never heard of nor used: 3 from Capony.net and one from Albusy.net charging my credit card a total of $180.37 in american dollars converted from GBR which I believe is Great Britain! No idea why...

After long searches online I can find no such businesses only some websites or search engines using these names Capony and Albusy, So it is nearly impossible to demand refunds for purchasing I DON'T KNOW WHAT! And I have no idea how my credit card company can dispute with these people who seemingly do not exist.

I was told by my bank that there has been a massive amount of this type of fraud happening lately and that the original company that I purchased from allows my card details to be used by third parties who then charge my account LEGALLY (because when you make the purchase you click on the I Accept button).

After emailing the company to a non-existant email address (my email was returned) I phoned them to complain and was told that it has nothing to do with this company becuase the names on my statement are not the same company names as this one is using and that the assumed lack of website security is my computer problem and not theirs.

I am still out of pocket money for no actual product or service of any kind and besides that, now have an overdrawn credit card account And no credit card to use as I had to have it cancelled! It is nothing but fraudulent, scamming and deceptive selling and it is beyond ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xtremeberri/Hollywood-Florida-33020/xtremeberri-Acai-Berry-Detox-Scammed-by-sharing-my-credit-card-details-with-other-company-530826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xtremeberri