Complaint Review: xx-shoes

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: bg — Conway Arkansas United States of America
xx-shoes

xx-shoes Style Shoes, Internet

I ordered a pair of shoes from the website xx-shoes.  I paid through paypall as the website requested and I never received the shoes.  I try to email them from the website.  It has a "contact us" menu and when I click on, the only information you get is phone hours, but there is no phone number.  There is a place to supposedly contact them by writing a message and sending it (or emailing) but I have had no success hearing back from them when I send messages.  The following is cut and pasted from their website:

Customer Service Phone Hours
Monday-Friday, 9AM to 10PM EST
Saturday, 9AM to 8PM EST
Sunday, 9AM to 8PM EST

anne-shoes.com is always open. We look forward to your cheappumashoes.cc purchase 24 hours a day,7 days a week. You may Email us at any time

This is a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xx-shoes/internet/xx-shoes-Style-Shoes-Internet-882464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xx-shoes