Complaint Review: Yahoo Autos

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Wes Ward — Claysburg Pennsylvania
Yahoo Autos
1536 Marco Dr Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Yahoo Autos Linda Garwood, David Spencer 2007 honda civic linda said she is a marine engineer,at sea yahoo autos would handle transaction western union money transfer say money sent to friend many red flags were raised I requested bank name for transfer and D.Spencer said he would have to check with his boss. ad was posted on Craig classifieds Minneapolis Minnesota

I found a used honda civic si on Craigclassifieds on line low milage a price 0f 1,900 for a 2007 I contacted the person Linda via her e-mail I was told her job as a marine engineer prevented her from showing me the car Yahoo Autos would handle the transaction.an excerpt from her 1st  e mail:(a perfect car  The only thing because I am selling it. because I divorced with with my husband divorce I own this car, now as a woman I don't need it..)(2nd red flag)The availabiity of cell phones and computers for communications through-out the world (1st red flag)

7/18 today I recieved word from Linda, Yahoo Autos was ready to ship the auto .I was to follow up with sending the money via Western Union and tell WU this was for a family member so so telemarketers wouldn"t bother me (3&4 Red flags) I contacted a david spencer AC 408 414-7463 Yahoo Autos  He told me to send the money via WU and I said I needed his bank information for a bank transfer.of course he had to check with his boss and get back to He must of misplaced my information becuse at this point in time I haven't recieved any communications from either Linda Garwood,1536 Marco Drive Pasadena,MD 21122  Or Yahoo!Wutos Agent David Spencer representing Samuel Person 314 Hennepin ave Minneapolis, Mn 55412 .

It goes with-out saying there will not be any money sent ((IF IS SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE. IT IS

I have all the emails in my files

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yahoo-Autos/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55412/Yahoo-Autos-Linda-Garwood-David-Spencer-2007-honda-civic-linda-said-she-is-a-1068177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yahoo Autos