Complaint Review: yan zhang

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Laurie — Columbus Ohio United States of America
yan zhang

yan zhang - Style Shoes yan zhang Sent a sponge instead of boots??? Style Shoes and yan zhang are fraudulent and have ripped me off!! Internet

CAVEAT EMPTOR!! I ordered a pair of women's boots from Style Shoes and paid with Paypal on 10/9/2012 and waited for them to be delivered to my home.  My husband was in the hospital at the time (and has since passed away) so I wasn't really paying attention to the fact that they didn't arrive in a timely manner.

After a couple weeks I did email the seller yan zhang inquiring when I would receive them.  I received no reply so I sent 2 more emails and again no reply.  I then tried to contact them by sending a message via their website and once more I did not receive an answer.

In today's mail I received a cheap kitchen sponge worth maybe a dime and at first it didn't dawn on me that it was from yan zhang the person from China who is apparently behind the scam.  The seller's email address I received when I paid through Paypal is everettrosetata@gmail.com.

I have filed a complaint with Paypal and I am awaiting the outcome, but from what I can see from other Ripoff Reports it looks as though I was scammed with no chance of getting my money back.  I partly blame Paypal for doing business with a known scam artist who apparently has used various other names and websites to rip people off. BUYER BEWARE!! Don't buy from this website.  Please check out the other complaints for Style Shoes on this website!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yan-zhang/internet/yan-zhang-Style-Shoes-yan-zhang-Sent-a-sponge-instead-of-boots-Style-Shoes-and-yan-z-963253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yan zhang