Complaint Review: yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: psdatpaypal — bumfck Other
yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com
sdg6f26gfg Internet China

yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com PayPal Scam for money, misrepresented on website, fraud Guangzhou Internet

Suppose you are an enterprising person in China with some computer skills and a cheap State run Postal System. Could you leverage that system into a money making scam by using that knowledge along with an American Company’s internal policies? Read on…

PP-002-948-482-889

Alleged 10.1” Google 4.2 Android Tablet

Classic bait and switch with a twist: an assist in fraud from PayPal.  My only options according to PayPal are to either provide an online tracking number or quit the claim. Cheapest postage for online tracking is $42. I originally paid $35 for item at http://electronics8885.com not realizing that the item would never be sent. I used PayPal believing that my purchase was protected; that I would receive the item I paid for or I would get my money back. The seller,

.....com">yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com, sent me an email through PayPal  stating that the 10.1” Tablet had shipped with tracking no. RC509925038. When I received the item that was not even close to being the 10.1” Android Tablet (An 1888 US Silver Dollar), I realized that I had been scammed .  I filed a claim with PayPal.

PP-002-948-493-977

Alleged Lenovo IdeaPad U510 Notebook Computer

Classic bait and switch with a twist: an assist in fraud from PayPal.  My only options according to PayPal are to either provide an online tracking number or quit the claim. Cheapest postage for online tracking is $42. I originally paid $37 for the item at http://electronics8885.com not realizing that the item would never be sent. I used PayPal believing that my purchase was protected; that I would receive the item I paid for or I would get my money back. The seller, yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com, sent me an email through PayPal stating that the Lenovo U510 Computer had shipped with tracking no. RC509925276. When I received the item that was not even close to being the Lenovo Computer (An 1888 US Silver Dollar), I realized that I had been scammed .  I filed a claim with PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yanmin5599were4711hotmailcom/internet/yanmin5599were4711hotmailcom-PayPal-Scam-for-money-misrepresented-on-website-fraud-Gu-1123445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com