Complaint Review: yard salers co

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: yardsalerssucks — gardiner Maine United States of America
yard salers co
first street Internet United States of America

yard salers co Chris greenleaf wanna get ripped off and flipped out on by an old crazy guy? Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS

I bought a laptop off from yardsalersco and the thing was junk. So I got a different one. In the mean time I had payed hin $120 for him to order parts for a vehicle on ebay for me. He ordered the parts and everything was going good. He tried calling me cause he needed the first laptop back, which was in my car and I was planning on bringing him the computer back the next day. My phone was dead so when I plugged it in I was surprised to see I had 10 voicemails.
This man called me 10 times and after the third message he was yelling and screaming in every one. He threatened to call police, then threatened to come after me with a baseball bat then again threatened with authorities. Meanwhile, the laptop is still sitting in my car going back the next day.
The last voicemail he said well I'm returning your parts and keeping the money to cover the "stolen" laptop. First of all, I just got a brand new hp laptop for my birthday and he is accusing me of stealing a 7 year old IBM thinkpad. The thing is junk, my cell phone has more technology then this computer does.
So now I'm out $120 bucks and I have a laptop that's about as worthless as the man who sold it to me. I needed those parts to get a jeep on the road so my dad could use it. His truck just lost a transmission while I was using it and he still needs to get back and forth to work so I offered to fix my jeep and let him use it. Now my dads looking at unemployment because he can't afford to fix his truck without making it to work.
Chris greenleaf, owner of yardsalersco.com is a thief, a snake, and in general a bad person. His website says a portion of proceeds goes to local charities and soup kitchens, that's all a lie cause I've known him for years and the only portion of proceed that gets donated by him is to a local drug dealer for a bag of weed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yard-salers-co/internet/yard-salers-co-Chris-greenleaf-wanna-get-ripped-off-and-flipped-out-on-by-an-old-crazy-guy-963612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yard salers co

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS

AUTHOR: YSC - ()

I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON MAKING THIS REPORT AND I HAVE FILED POLICE REPORTS TO HAVE THIS REPORT REMOVED.

WE CAN NOT PLEASE EVERY ONE, SO, THIS MAY BE A DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER WE HAVE HAD OUT OF THE 1000'S OF CUSTOMERS WE HAVE. AS FAR AS THIS PERSON KNOWING ME FOR YEARS, THAT IS A LIE, I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON.

NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.......