Complaint Review: YaYa Creations

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: g note — chandler Arizona
YaYa Creations
13155 railroad avenue city of industry, California USA

YaYa Creations Efavormart.com Product not as described, returned, no refund to date!!! city of industry California

On 6/4/13 I ordered 20 units of yellow satin gift bags for a wedding I was attending.  They were shipped on time but when I opened the box the bags were not yellow.  They were a cream color with yellow tint.  I promptly return the full contents and requested a refund.  I then ordered different yellow gift bags from same vendor and had them quick shipped on 6/14/13.  These bags arrived and were exactly how they were described on website yellow.  I had lodged a complaint with paypal, however because the paypal account had a different email address on it I could not revise my complaint to show a picture of the initial order or the fact I ordered a second order that I was satisfied with.  I corrently have a complaint with teh BBB.  Ya Ya is still not taking ownership of description and color difference from website.  Also, stating that all 20 units were not returned. [continued below]....

.....

I will never order from this company again. I am taking this to my small claims court as I believe I was wronged. I will update you on the progress.

Do not use yaya creations or efavormart! They are horrible with customer service. To date, i ahve not received a refund in any amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YaYa-Creations/city-of-industry-California-91746/YaYa-Creations-Efavormartcom-Product-not-as-described-returned-no-refund-to-date-c-1073855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YaYa Creations