Complaint Review: yCentral Security Group-Nationwide

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: nickie — orlando florida Florida
yCentral Security Group-Nationwide
2448E.81st-42nd Floor Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

yCentral Security Group-Nationwide Guardian unauthorized drafting of monies from my bank account Tulsa Oklahoma

I had services with this company for about 9 months the box was hit by lighting i reported it to them they never fixed the problem. Remained without service for about 6 months.  They kept taking money out of my account .I called and asked them not to take money from my account.This was year 2010 .I made repeated calls with no success.

I called ask to speak to supervisor and insisted that they stop taking the unauthorized payment from my account

they hung up the phone inappropriately. the last date i spoke to this supervisor is 10/30/20013 and they continue to take  unauthorized monies from my bank account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yCentral-Security-Group-Nationwide/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74137-4330/yCentral-Security-Group-Nationwide-Guardian-unauthorized-drafting-of-monies-from-my-bank-1096011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yCentral Security Group-Nationwide