Complaint Review: yebyshop.com

• Updated: Sat, November 14, 2009

• Reported By: Michael — Thornton Colorado United States of America
yebyshop.com
BeiJing, Select State/Province China

yebyshop.com myelecshop.com Paid for a 37 inch Toshiba LCD, sent $200 via Western Union-never sent TV or money back. Then they closed their website BeiJing, China

I purchased a 37 inch Toshiba LCD TV from this company, which also the same company as myelecshops.com, and neither one of them will write me back or make our deal good. I sent a payment via Western Union, against my better judgement, and they kept making excuses as to why they couldn't send the TV. I then requested a refund and they said I would have it the refund by the end of October 2009. I kept trying to reach them and then they shut down their website but kept open their other company called myelecshops.com. I have tried numours times to reach each company and they will not respond to my requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yebyshopcom/BeiJing-Select-StateProvince-/yebyshopcom-myelecshopcom-Paid-for-a-37-inch-Toshiba-LCD-sent-200-via-Western-Union-ne-523772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yebyshop.com