Complaint Review: Yellow Book

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Ebony10 — Bradenton Florida
Yellow Book
123 Southeast 3 aVENUE # 372 Miami, Florida USA

Yellow Book WATCH OUT FOR A FRAUDULENT INVOICE!!!! We received an invoice for the amount of $493.82 for services not contracted. This is SCAM!!! Be careful. Miami Florida

We received an invoice from Yellow Book for the amount of $493.82 to have our medical practice information listed in their print directory.  We have not signed or spoken to anyone from this company. For the past 5 years, we have done any type of advertising with phone books. The invoice shows that we contracted services on 01/24/2014 for 2 years.

Four times, I called the phone number listed on the invoice 888-812-7003. I was not able to speak to anyone. Each time, I was transferred to the customer service voice mail, and right after, I receive another message indicating that -No one is available to take your call at this time-Please leave a message.

I have not received a call back yet. I searched online looking for an alternative phone number, however I came across reports from business owners who have had a similar experience with this company.

I found reports, not just on this website, but also on the BBB website.

Be careful everyone, this is a huge scam. Just imaging how much money they are ripping off honest business owners. If you receive this invoice report and destroy it immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Book/Miami-Florida-33131/Yellow-Book-WATCH-OUT-FOR-A-FRAUDULENT-INVOICE-We-received-an-invoice-for-the-amount-1121249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Book