Complaint Review: Yellow Pages Online Services

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Amsdots — Missoula Montana
Yellow Pages Online Services
820 N. MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 105-333 Coppell, Texas USA

Yellow Pages Online Services/ Ypedia.com Scam Artists disguised as Yellowpages Scam! Coppell Texas

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Like to Resolve Your Issue

This company sent me a letter disguising themselves as Yellowpages, but they have no affiliation with the company at all. They sent a letter telling me I needed to update my information for Yellowpages, and that it was free. I then received a bill for $329.00, saying I signed a contract for listing my business for a year in two categories.

When I called their customer service number, I was met with very rude individuals, who told me I would just get sent to collections. I told them I wanted to speak to a supervisor, and was told for many weeks that the supervisors were all out of town until the following week. This continued for several weeks, every time the customer service representatives became increasingly rude and would start yelling matches with me. Many of them claimed that they were a supervisor, and that they were the highest in the company.

After this started happening, I realized it was a scam, and reported them to the BBB, who are holding an investigation. [continued below]....

..... I have recieved new invoices that are higher in price, but when I call the company now, they send me to a blank voicemail that just beeps at me.

Do not fall for this scam. They have been under investigation by the BBB from numerous clients. They are rude, they lie, and they are a false business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Pages-Online-Services/Coppell-Texas-75019/Yellow-Pages-Online-Services-Ypediacom-Scam-Artists-disguised-as-Yellowpages-Scam-Cop-1163395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Pages Online Services

We'd Like to Resolve Your Issue

AUTHOR: YPedia - ()

I’m the Customer Service Manager at the above mentioned company.  I’m sorry to see we haven’t met your expectations.  I cannot confirm that your business is our customer with the information provided.  We need more information to be able to assist you in resolving your issue.  Please contact me directly at at customercare@ypmadeeasy.com.