Complaint Review: Yellow pages

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Nashville Tennessee
Yellow pages
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Yellow pages is scam Looks I’m not the only person, Yellow pages company sent me a form for corrections to my free listing. It said "This is Not a Bill" all over it. Then sent me a bill with a photocopy of my signature on the back for $298. What I signed was the changes I made to my free listing. It even says under every FREE. Nashville Tennessee

Looks I’m not the only person,  Yellow pages company sent me a form for corrections to my free listing.  It said "This is Not a Bill" all over it.  Then sent me a bill with a photocopy of my signature on the back for $298.  What I signed was the changes I made to my free listing.  It even says under every FREE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-pages/Nashville-Tennessee-37217/Yellow-pages-is-scam-Looks-Im-not-the-only-person-Yellow-pages-company-sent-me-a-fo-1050017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow pages