Complaint Review: yellow us pages

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: passionfortatts187 — little falls New Jersey
yellow us pages
100 church st, 8th floor new york, ny new york, New York USA

yellow us pages yellow us pages scamming advertisements new york New York

*Author of original report: original contact date

I was contacted Sometime in February to join their top 10 program saying i would receive 2 months free trial and that I could cancel anytime before my two months was over.

The next day I sent them an email with my contract number stating to cancel my subscription. I send multiple emails and made various phone calls, however, no one responded back. I never recieved any invoice with a reciept or anything in the fax like i requested.

I also have copies of the email I send. The bill says its due on 5\28\13 but I just received the billing statement on 6\17\13.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yellow-us-pages/new-york-New-York-10007/yellow-us-pages-yellow-us-pages-scamming-advertisements-new-york-New-York-1060352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yellow us pages

original contact date

AUTHOR: passionfortatts187 - ()

The original contact date of when they contacted me was between march 23, and march 28th.