• Report: #620283

Complaint Review: yellowticket.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 05, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 05, 2010

• Reported By: Rustywatrous — Holiday Florida U.S.A.
yellowticket.com

yellowticket.com floridadriver.com hidden chargefor online traffic school ( experian 5 dollar charge at the end) Internet

Shiesters, I got a mailed advert from them after a i got a ticket. Their site looked legit. I logged on, paid my 39.95 spend 4 painful hours doing the drivers ed. Once I passed the test, I get this page - oh we need another 5 dollars out of you to "verify" your identity with Experian before we can send you your certificated. And they wanted my social security number too. it must be some sort of scam operation. Be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yellowticketcom/internet/yellowticketcom-floridadrivercom-hidden-chargefor-online-traffic-school-experian-5-dol-620283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yellowticket.com