Complaint Review: Yelp Autopost - Carnegie Building - LWP Group - Christina Strangman, San Diego

• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Tenant Lawyer — san diego California
Yelp Autopost - Carnegie Building - LWP Group - Christina Strangman, San Diego
950 9th Ave. San, Diego 92101 San Diego, California USA

Yelp Autopost - Carnegie Building - LWP Group - Christina Strangman, San Diego Misleading San Diego California

I've been on an intense apartment hunt with my fiance.  Answered a Craigslist posting from a girl who lives in a studio apartment managed/run by LWP Group.  After contacting LWP, they seemed all excited to get me to apply for a 1-bedroom or studio that would be available.  Three separate people sent me email applications.  After filling them out, sending them back, and giving them my credit card info to pay for the application fees...nothing.  I emailed a few times to check on the status of my applications, even was excited about the prospect of moving in because I fell in love with this particular building.  Nothing.  Not even a courtesy "we received your info, thank you, we'll let you know."

These people can suck it.  I can only assume they are "creating a community" of hipsters, not trying to create an actual thriving, diverse community.  I'm on to you...  I'll make sure to tell anyone who looks at your properties to look elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yelp-Autopost-Carnegie-Building-LWP-Group-Christina-Strangman-San-Diego/San-Diego-California-92101/Yelp-Autopost-Carnegie-Building-LWP-Group-Christina-Strangman-San-Diego-Misleadin-1056952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yelp Autopost - Carnegie Building - LWP Group - Christina Strangman, San Diego

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC