Complaint Review: yelp

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Laurie — fortuna California U.S.A.
yelp

yelp 18 filtered reviews Internet, Internet

Yelp has filtered 18 out of 21 reviews on my restaurant people good to this site to read on business and what people are saying. I had 7 positive reviews for over 8 months then all of a sudden my competition opened their employee put a bad review on us and a good one on theirs and now day by day my good reviews disappear. my compition was open 6 months and is now out of busniss. around town there has been nothing good said yet all of a sudden they have all these good reviews and the 6 bad reviews are filtered. I really don't understand how this works but I would love to sue Yelp.

Laurie Tackett

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yelp/internet/yelp-18-filtered-reviews-Internet-Internet-889367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yelp