Complaint Review: yelp.com

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: Janet — San Francisco California USA
yelp.com
Internet San Francisco, California United States of America

yelp.com FOUNDERS ARE COMPLETELY UNETHICAL. DON'T YELP!!! San Francisco, California

I agree with everyone else who has had a bad experience with Yelp.com. They also filtered out all of my good reviews and only left the bad ones. Why? Because the ones that left good reviews don't normally Yelp - they have better things to do. The five bad ones that the left one are as follows:

Bad Review #1 - Never heard of that person EVER. Definitely a fake.

Bad Review #2 - We sued her in court and won. Sour grapes!

Bad Review #3 - We were working for her ex-boyfriend, the homeowner who was kicking her out after years of free rent. We never even dealt with, or saw her!

Bad Review #4 - A woman who breached the contract with us because we wouldn't give her a free add (all new shoe molding when we refinished her kitchen floor). She even called the Contractor's State Licensing Board. That's why I was "terse" with her on the phone -never in all of my life had my license been under attack! When I called her to resolve the matter (the first step in the process), she quickly rescinded her complaint, as we'd done nothing wrong!

Good Reviews # 1 - 6 ALL FILTERED OUT. And, no, I don't pay for advertising on Yelp.

As someone else stated, PLEASE don't use Yelp! They're the worst of the worst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yelpcom/San-Francisco-California-94103/yelpcom-FOUNDERS-ARE-COMPLETELY-UNETHICAL-DONT-YELP-San-Francisco-California-681026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yelp.com