Complaint Review: Yi's auto body repair shop

• Submitted: Sat, December 28, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Los Angeles California
Yi's auto body repair shop
4203 Verdugo Road los Angeles, California USA

Yi's auto body repair shop It is in back of a chevron stationHe goes by: Dr Woo or Brian.But his real name is Dong Yi he was to fix my car but he got in an accident. he told us 2 days later and fixed. poorly fix job.he used spay paint los Angeles California

On 7/27/2013 auto mechanic Dong Yi (but goes by Brian Yi)  took my car to another mechanic to fix the wiring. While doing so he was his.from behind in the car.  He tells us days later about the accident and said he would do work on some of the car for free.

Well, we still owe him money for some of the fixtures he made on the car. We hadn't seen the accident done to our car and neither has the issuance company. Well he used spray paint to paint over the damaged area.

We let the matter go. Suddenly in December 2013 we.get a letter from the insurance company that he suing the people that hit him for bodily injury.

Well come find out, the insurance company paid him $554.52 that was under my name and his. He receives check on August 7,2013 and he cashed it without my signature and knowledge. Denying it, I told him the facts. Then he said I was just trying to get money off of him.

I asked for a receipt for the body work and said don't worry about it.

I am a poor person and he is taking advantage of that.

He also never provides you a receipt work that he supposedly done.

He would have gotten away with it if he so greedy to sue the insurance company.

Currently getting help to sue him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yis-auto-body-repair-shop/los-Angeles-California-90065/Yis-auto-body-repair-shop-It-is-in-back-of-a-chevron-stationHe-goes-by-Dr-Woo-or-Brian-1111372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yi's auto body repair shop