Complaint Review: ymax corporation

ymaxcorp.com , Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 727-242-7896
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ymax corporation usa quick cash' 1st american loans yax oration promised a loan but kept asking for green spot voucher totaling $960 & wanted more. no loan unless more money. sent me to western union to get money. refused to refund money. foreign speaking named george. really ripped off. george had nerve to call me and tell me he was the scammer and I had been scammed. plant city florida

Desperate for a loan for utilities and fell for YMax line of lies.  Promised me a loan but first had to get $130 on a Green Spot voucher.  Next $150 for insurance, Next for $300 since bad credit and finally $380 for all of the paperwork.

After I gave (George) the id numbers for the $380 and waited at Western Union for the 10 digit transaction number they said they couldn't use Western Uion any more this month.  Told me they needed another $150 or $190 and then I could go to a MoneyGram location to pick up my money.  I refused.  Told this George i wanted my $960 back and was refused.

Later that day George contacted me to see if I was going to give the money and go to MoneyGram.  I told him no just give me the $960 back.  Again he  refused.  He called back later and said he was the scammer and I had been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ymax-corporation/Select-StateProvince/ymax-corporation-usa-quick-cash-1st-american-loans-yax-oration-promised-a-loan-but-kept-1144859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ymax corporation