Complaint Review: Yodle

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Kate Gillespie — Los Angeles California
Yodle
1375 N Scottsdale Rd,, Suite 400 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Yodle is fraudulent Complete failure to meet objectives and will not let you cancel Scottsdale Arizona

Yodle does not produce results as promised.  All I received was spam email from its "services".

When I called to close my account.  Yodle refused to close my account on several occasions.  It was not until my fourth call in an attempt to close my account was I finally connected to a senior manager that agreed to close my account.

When my account was finally being closed, I was told that my account would be credited for the unauthorized charges.  Yodle did not honor this and has not refunded me for the unauthorized charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodle/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Yodle-is-fraudulent-Complete-failure-to-meet-objectives-and-will-not-let-you-cancel-Scott-1128998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle