Complaint Review: Yohiba

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: William Veselik — Marion Virginia
Yohiba
3375 Scott Blvd., Suite 434 Santa Clara, California USA

Yohiba, www.yohiba.com Item paid for, not shipped, no reply from company Santa Clara California

On Dec. 9 I purchased an item from Yohiba.com via their website. The $33+ charge was immediately posted to my credit card that day. I received an email confirming my order and a second one confirming that my order was now "awaiting shipment." On Dec. 16, a week later, I saw on the website that my item was still awaiting shipment, so I used my account email to ask when the item would ship. The contact page said I'd receive a reply "shortly." I received none. I even sent an email from my home email account, but received no reply. I emailed the companya gain on Dec. 18 and 19 demanding a reply. I received none. Now, on Dec. 19, the item is still listed as "awaiting shipment," even though the item was in stock at the time of my order and is still listed as being in stock. I have emailed the company several times, via my account and through regular email. The site says someone will contact me immediately, but I have received no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yohiba/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Yohiba-wwwyohibacom-Item-paid-for-not-shipped-no-reply-from-company-Santa-Clara-Cali-1108503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yohiba