Complaint Review: yolo county CPS

• Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: single mother of two — woodland California USA
yolo county CPS
102 PLANE AVE Internet, California United States of America

yolo county CPS JUDGE BASHA, TRACY BREWER, YOLO CO. CPS AND WOODLAND HEATH CARE I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY AND YOUR CHILDREN TOO Internet, California

This is part two of my report that I wrote in august 2011 about Yolo County CPS and their lies that they have not only told on me but have told on other families in this country. How can the state of Califorina be so scared of the monsters they made? I still do not have my boys back from CPS.  They still say my newborn tested positive for meth. then he didnt test positive then the next report he did. I have tested for them twice both clean. I DID NOT USE DRUGS OR DRINK WHILE I WAS PREGNANT, but they want me to attend out classes. Why wont anyone one help me fight for mine and my boys rights? I have all the proof that shows just how much of their report is lies but no one will help me tell my story to get my 7 week old and my three year old back. My son missed his first day of school and I am missing that so important bonding time with the baby. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE. (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yolo-county-CPS/Internet-California-95695/yolo-county-CPS-JUDGE-BASHA-TRACY-BREWER-YOLO-CO-CPS-AND-WOODLAND-HEATH-CARE-ILL-GET-783513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yolo county CPS