Complaint Review: yolo county CPS

• Reported By: single mother of two — woodland California USA
yolo county CPS
25 N. COTTENWOOD ST WOODLAND, California United States of America

yolo county CPS YOLO COUNTY CPS OUT OF CONTROL WITH LIES WOODLAND , California

YOLO COUNTY CPS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!  With lies uncomplete investigations and they belittle use and call people names. CPS Tracy Berwer took my boys because I tested CLEAN!!!!!! First they said my newborn son tested possitive for meth. but I tested clean. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Then sent me to JohnH.Johns to test. the next day she took my boys and concidered it a dirty. WELL the lab tested it and I was clean all clean. 90% of there facts are wrong even down to my name. I have everything that proofs them wrong on almost every level of there case. need a lawyers help to proove my findings.THERE HAS TO BE SOME WAY TO STOP THESE LEGAL KIDNAPPINGS! WHERE DO MINE AND MY KIDS RIGHTS GO?

I have already E-Mailed news channel 10 daily democrat and the sacramento bee. and there is already investigation in sacramento.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yolo-county-CPS/WOODLAND-California-95695/yolo-county-CPS-YOLO-COUNTY-CPS-OUT-OF-CONTROL-WITH-LIES-WOODLAND-California-768919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yolo county CPS