Complaint Review: Yolo nail salon

• Reported By: Jdmshamen — orlando Florida
Yolo nail salon
327 S. Park Ave Winter Park, Florida USA

Yolo nail salon Hands Down Worst Customer Service Winter Park Florida

They are hands down the worst customer service I have ever seen. My wife called them to use a half off depot I had gotten here and when she called to redeam it they talked down to her becuase she had it and were very disrespectful. The day of the appointment my son woke up with a high fever so my wife called and left a message on their voicemail canceling since they were not open yet. She got a call back from them and the woman on the other end was so rude and was yelling at my wife that she needed to cancel within 24 hours. My wife tried explaining that my son was not sick 24 hours ago and that her deal was cancelled because she didnt cancel in time. They have been nothing but rude everytime my wife has spoken to them and I would not recomment using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yolo-nail-salon/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Yolo-nail-salon-Hands-Down-Worst-Customer-Service-Winter-Park-Florida-1070525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yolo nail salon