Complaint Review: yoocare.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Don — Internet Bulgaria
yoocare.com

yoocare.com This company OPENLY & ONLINE defrauded my account. while chating to me online they were billing my visa no less than 3 times Bourgas, Internet

DO NOT USE YOOcare. because they don't I had a big problem with a malware called certified toolbar, so i went looking on the net for an answer, and I found Yoocare, i went to the site and was contacted by them via their chat forum. and was told they can help me, but first i have to pay them. I then proceed to do exactly that. I done it once and their system took my visa details, then up came an error on screen telling me that my card had failed.

I then went back to the chat and explained this to the woman/girl ( could have been a monkey for all i would have known) she said that the system should except it. so I tried again. 3 times in fact. The error came all 3 times. so I explained to the chatee, what had happened, she said, sorry but untill i had paid she could not help me..

I went to the bank today 2 days later. and knew something was wrong with my visa  account, they promptly give me a print out statment there and then and There is was Yoocare had billed my for 150 leva which is $104.2753. My bank was able to stop this amount from being transfared. but not all will be that fortunate.  I have the statement print out and can prove the fraud. if anyone is interested

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yoocarecom/internet/yoocarecom-This-company-OPENLY-ONLINE-defrauded-my-account-while-chating-to-me-online-1007302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yoocare.com