allowances

• Updated: Fri, October 30, 2009

• Reported By: SMW Sprinkler — Dallas Texas USA
York Street Properties
100 Crescent Court, Mailbox 700 Dallas, Texas United States of America

York Street Properties Lance Puig Lance Puig DOES NOT PAY HIS CONTRACTORS, ROUTINELY - INCLUDING ME ! Dallas, Texas

Lance Puig owes me $23, 255.00 for landscaping and remodeling work I and my crew did on houses over 2 years ago.

The work was done according to the specifications I was given and it was done in a timely fashion.

The invoices were approved by the "Construction Coordinators" after they were scrutinized for accuracy and property inspections were completed. After that, per agreement by Lance Puig I would be paid immediately after invoice receipt. After piddling around with payment on some smaller invoices I started getting the run-around and every excuse imaginable for not paying.

The lady I was dealing with at the time said that Lance was paying himself $25, 000 a month in salary before any other expense was paid. After that, he paid his contract labor. If there was money left over, then he would pay his bills. From what I was told and from the lack of funds I received, apparently there wasn't much money left over... instead of paying me he just got another contractor that was willing to give him credit (like I initially did), paid them a little so they would increase the credit limit - then screwed them too... that seems to be Lance Puig's "M.O."

My invoices were very complete and were backed-up with photos. The statements I sent (for what seems like 100's of times) included; my invoice number, the invoice date, the property name, a detailed work description, the date the work was completed, the invoice amount, the name of the construction coordinator that ordered and the name of the construction coordinator that approved the invoice for payment. The remodeling and the paperwork was done very professionally - the client, York Street Properties, is anything but professional.

My name is Mario S of SMW Sprinklers and I'm a victim of Lance Puig of York Street Properties

PS: York Street, please feel free to pay me, the information's on my invoices. You have boasted that you have no vendor problems, so prove it! I'll post some details next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/York-Street-Properties/Dallas-Texas-75201/York-Street-Properties-Lance-Puig-Lance-Puig-DOES-NOT-PAY-HIS-CONTRACTORS-ROUTINELY-IN-517610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on York Street Properties