Complaint Review: YORK WHITMAN & BLAKE, LLC

• Updated: Sat, December 14, 2013

• Reported By: JV — TOMBALL Texas
YORK WHITMAN & BLAKE, LLC
8325 Broadway #202-241 PEARLAND, Texas USA

YORK WHITMAN & BLAKE, LLC AND AKA: YORK WHITMAN & ASSOCIATES Attempted to collect and NOT pay me by committing Fraud, scheme, verbal harrassment, intimidation, NO results PEARLAND Texas

*Author of original report: RESPONSE TO YORK WHITMAN&BLAKE 5-5-15

*UPDATE Employee: The truth about JV

NOT a reputable company, this collection agency is in the process right now of stealing ALL the money that was to be collected from a customer that owes ME  for construction work that our company did for them. York Whitman & Blake was fraudently signing lien waivers on my behalf WITHOUT my consent, and attempting to keep ALL the money  and NOT pay me. Everytime that I would call their office they never answer the phone or respond to my numerous attempts to get answers or updates on my case by email. They lied numerous times to me. They asked me to provide them with all the documentation necessary to collect on my behalf, and I did, and then they would disappear and I would never hear from them. BUT when I sent them written letter that I was TERMINATING their service and asked them to CEASE and DESIST their collection efforts on my behalf...they immedialty called me to threaten me that I would never see a dime from the customer and that they would make sure of that. I began recording their harrassing phone calls full of profanity and threats. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A FRAUD. I will end up turning this case over to DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE SO THAT THEY GET INVESTIGATED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 12:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YORK-WHITMAN-BLAKE-LLC/PEARLAND-Texas-77581/YORK-WHITMAN-BLAKE-LLC-AND-AKA-YORK-WHITMAN-ASSOCIATES-Attempted-to-collect-and-NOT-1106936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YORK WHITMAN & BLAKE, LLC

RESPONSE TO YORK WHITMAN&BLAKE 5-5-15

AUTHOR: - ()

The response that YORK WHITMAN&BLAKE filed here is full of lies. The reason my company JV Construction has not gotten paid yet is primarily because we allowed this dishonest so called collection company represent us in this collection matter. If we had done our due diligence and researched this fraudelent company York Whittman & Blake Associates , then we would have found out that they are crooks and scammers! OFCOURSE they took the case because it was VALID and YES I have all my documentation. I have a huge box full of documents. When it was time to settle, something happened, and I was tipped off by one of their employees that they had working the collection case, that they were about to get the settlement payment by forging our company's signature on documents, but because they decided to be GREEDY amongs themselves they ratted on each other out and began to fight amongst themselves. Sothat ex employee quit that so called firm provided me with a written statement of what happened  and  I immediatly contacted ISLAMIC SOCIETY MOSQUE to inform them that I was NO longer being represented by YORK WHITMAN & BLAKE because I had found out that they had a scheme to collect the settlement funds and keep for themselves and not pay me the actual contractor that did the job. YES THIS IS STILL an OUTSTANDING DEBT and I am still filing and going after ISLAMIC SOCIETY because they still owe us for the work we did on their property. DO NOT ASSOCIATE YOURSELVES WITH YORK WHITMAN & BLAKE. BE WARNED BY MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM, IT WAS AWFUL AND I HAVE LOST MONEY BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

MIRNA

HOUSTON, TX

The truth about JV

AUTHOR: chadstevens - (USA)

jv hired our firm to resolve a debt incurred by the Islamic Society , they were owed money for concrete work at the Mosque that was built.  The Mosque did not pay them because JV exagerated the pour , asking excessive amount of money for monies that was already paid by the society. We notified our ex client about the dispute, and the exclient JV got upset when we asked him to provide proof of the concrete poured, and he was unable.  We dealt with the society for several months, and finally came to a number to settle the debt, we presented the offer to the client JV, and he told us that he didnt want us working the account.  We told him that this case took us months to get these guys to settle , and he tried to back door us on the settlment. The Islamic society ended up not dealing with him and we walked away from JV and his antics. We never took one penny from this guy , he just lost the opportunity to get paid and he is blaming us when he in fact never had the paperwork to substantiate the debt.

Thanks