Complaint Review: yorkiepup.com

yorkiepup.com
994 Craft Rd Bells, Texas United States of America

yorkiepup.com TOTAL scam. Sold me a dog under fraudulent terms. Bells, Texas

*Author of original report: *Edit

Bought a dog from this Website in July 2010.  She was nicknamed "Cuddles" on the website claiming she would be 4-5 pounds full grown and was a TEACUP Yorkie.  I emailed back and fourth with my questions and concerns specifically stating how I was looking for a docile dog that was very laid back and would get along great with my other dog. They promised me she was sweet as pie and was a total lover.  They also sold her to me for $995 under the circumstances she was going to be a TEACUP yorkie and would remain small.

Also she was supposed to be a YORKIE.  She is however NOT a yorkie, she is a shiny terrier.  This of course is very similar but the hair (fur) is very different and the overall physical features are noticeable only with maturity.  When they are puppies you cannot tell the difference.  Lie number one.  Secondly was that she was a teacup, she didn't stay small she is a full size yorkie who weighs a whopping 11 POUNDS, twice the size of my other dog who is TERRIFIED of her because she is so big.  Third lie was that she was cuddly and sweet.  From the day I got her she displayed TERRIBLE anxieties and was the most destructive ill mannered unsociable dog I've ever owned.

To this day she is frantic and scared of people and other dogs she isn't familiar with.  She is violent and territorial over food and toys.  She shows all the signs of a puppy mill dog with horrible inbreeding making her a little sick in the head.  I love her to death and have babied her and given her love and affection never allowing myself to get frustrated because I knew it was not her fault.  She is my baby and I love her to death but I feel like I was totally mislead and scammed out of a thousand dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yorkiepupcom/Bells-Texas-75414/yorkiepupcom-TOTAL-scam-Sold-me-a-dog-under-fraudulent-terms-Bells-Texas-1006497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yorkiepup.com

AUTHOR: Jacob - (United States of America)

She is a "Silky Terrier" not shiny.  Also I forgot to mention she has a HORRIFIC underbite, and she suffers from a collapsing trachea which is due to inbreeding.