Pink

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Loren — Vancouver British Columbia
You Get Paid Fast
4501 Mccann Rd. #6438 Longview, Texas USA

You Get Paid Fast, Paul Darby, Unimax Servicers Told Paul Darby Western Union in Canada will not send the $28. US . I sent $28 + $24. Express Post Longview Texas

Got an email Nov. 8/13 from YouGetPaidFast.com1000/seconpage.php aka Paul Darby about an easy fantastic internet business anybody, even without computer skills can make money online.

You just have to click on 4 buttons and send these individual people, who now are your sponsers, $7.00 each by Western Union money orders.

My 4 buttons were all Paul Darby!

I was sent a emails for 12 days.

My job had so little work for me, I thought I would take a chance to help me pay my bills.

I could not get a Western Union US money order in Canada.

I sent Paul Darby an email saying I couldn't get the money order delivered the way he says on his site and emails.

He sent me an email back same day saying "I don't care, just get it here."

So I got a Canadian Money order Nov. 22/13 for $30.40 and sent it Xpresspost for $23.65.

Beleive it or not, $54.05 means me being short with a bill payment.

His site had shut down before I could start using the internet tools I purchased to help me make my rent at the end of the month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/You-Get-Paid-Fast/Longview-Texas-75608/You-Get-Paid-Fast-Paul-Darby-Unimax-Servicers-Told-Paul-Darby-Western-Union-in-Canada-w-1103075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on You Get Paid Fast