Complaint Review: You Got My App, Jay Fisha

• Reported By: Business Owner — Kilene Texas
You Got My App, Jay Fisha
white honda civic atlanta, ga Atlanta, Georgia USA

You Got My App, Jay Fisha The App Man! (Fake Developer) Atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake ripoff report about Jay Fisha.

I met the "App Man" in 2012 and he convinced me that getting an app was the right thing for my business. Boy was he wrong. I paid this young man $1500 for an app that was never completed. He avoids my calls and I've handed the matter over to my attorneys. Doing any business with this person is a complete waste of time. He spends more time talking about himself than he does what you pay him for.

This man is a loose canon and will cause dismay anywhere he goes. BEWARE this man. He is dangerous and not good for your cause. I called his family and friends to investigate his whereabouts in early 2013 and I was advised he beat his girlfriend and hit the road. I always knew that Jay Fisha was agressive and short tempered based on our disagreements and arguments while actively working on my app (that was never finished) so it didn't surprise me that he fell out with his lady friend from attempting to beat her up. [continued below]....

.....

Avoid doing business with anyone who represents YGMA, YouGotMyApp.com or JayFisha.

He goes by JFisha, Jay Fisha, Jamal Henderson, the App Man and the Internet Guru. I am writing this rip off so that you don't waste your time and money also.

Good luck, do your research.

Business Owner

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/You-Got-My-App-Jay-Fisha/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/You-Got-My-App-Jay-Fisha-The-App-Man-Fake-Developer-Atlanta-Georgia-1047503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on You Got My App, Jay Fisha

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake ripoff report about Jay Fisha.

AUTHOR: Max adams - ()

Now I read this report for April 31 before doing business with this young cat, and my first impression was, "lol" I addressed this man about "beating his girlfriend " he showed me the police report as well as pictures of the abuse he took from his ex girlfriend who I suspected was the one who wrote this report PRETENDING to be a business owner, now this is childish I had to bring this out to light. If I was beat by my girlfriend I'd "hit the road" too, especially when you continue to harass him. And as far as "Internet guru" I personally never heard of most of these names posted on this post, so think about it, if you decided not to do business because of this childish open source site, you aren't really a business owner.

Jay Fisha does very excellent work, if you look his latest works are stunning and he talks to sell, which is an excellent quality in an independent salesmen. As far as everything else has nothing to do with business, is an idiotic, funny report.

Don't believe the hype, think about it.