Complaint Review: youfit health club

• Updated: Thu, May 22, 2014

• Reported By: ryanjrod — Brandon Florida
youfit health club
322 brandon town center dr Brandon, Florida USA

youfit health club Youfit continued billing me after I canceled my account. Brandon Florida

Youfit continued billing me after I canceled my membership and paid $25 cancelation fee. 9 months later I get a letter from collection agency for unpaid balance. I sent proof of cancelation (from 9 months ago) and they advised it was a different account number and will now report to my credit bureau for non payment. I only had one account with youfit and haven't been back since canceling. It seems like this happens often based on other feedback I have read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/youfit-health-club/Brandon-Florida-33511/youfit-health-club-Youfit-continued-billing-me-after-I-canceled-my-account-Brandon-Flori-1149038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on youfit health club