Complaint Review: Youfit

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — tampa Florida
13891 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa, Florida USA

Youfit never resolved past issue. ripoff. charged me more! Tampa Florida

Awhile back I received a charge 01/29 360.00 ABC FINANCIAL CLUBCHARGE for a Trainer fee. However I hadn't been using a trainer for MONTHS. I had the trainer cancelled months prior, and never received a bill, until January 29th. I went into my local youfit and requested a refund and after a lot of back and forth nothing ever got resolved. They told me that someone must have frozen my account when I asked to cancel with my trainer. Why would you freeze it?!!!! I immediately went and Closed my bank account because I was furious about this, and still want my refund for something I had canceled months prior and NEVER was charged for until one random month. Now to top it all off, I get a letter in the mail today saying I owe 192 dollars in back fees for monthly charges that never went into effect?! The only thing I can think of is, that when I closed my account, I mistakingly didn't transfer my monthly subscription to a new bank account. But how can it be 192 dollars?! When it was only a few months ago. This is absolutely ridiculous! I never received a letter in the mail notifying me about this issue. Nothing. I've called several times and emailed their corporate office complaining. Have yet to get a response or call back! Essentially I first get charged $360 for a trainer fee that I hadn't used in MONTHS, and then get charged 192 dollars in monthly fee charges. Which I HAD to close my bank account in fear of being CHARGED AGAIN. When I was told the trainer was cancelled months prior and never got a charge until randomly one DAY. I've spoken to the manager several times at my local youfit and never got anything resolved. I have no idea what to do now. I want it resolved, and immediately cancel my membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youfit/Tampa-Florida-33635/Youfit-never-resolved-past-issue-ripoff-charged-me-more-Tampa-Florida-1171204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youfit