Complaint Review: Young Tat Yong

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Young — Kuala Lumpur
Young Tat Yong
27 Jln Sutera4, Jalil Sutera, Bandar Bukit Jalil Kuala Lumpur, Select State/Province Malaysia

Young Tat Yong Refund for property purchase not fully resolved by Denise of New Orbit Funding Bournemouth United Kingdom

I wish to highlight that I had paid in full by wire transfer to Detroit Advantage on 22 Feb 2013 for the purchase of a property in Detroi. When the company reverted to me that they could not deliver the property that I wanted, I demanded for a refund. I had sent emails and sometimes telephone calls to Denise Lambert who handles the adminsitration. Initially, Denise was prompt to reply and did arrange for the first refund to me but subsequently, she had been very slow to respond and only after several follow ups by me. Then two smaller refunds were made after much follow up until 13 Aug. Since then, she has not responded to my reminders to settle in full!

I still has an amount of about US$15,000 with them yet to be refunded.

I believe it is not right for a company to keep the customer's money for such a long duratiion and it is not ethical at all. Detroit Advantage and New Orbit Funding are not living up to their stand for customer's service and integrity. I see no reason why they should publish in Rippoff website that they are committed to customer's service and are a proper company. If they can hold customers' money, they should be charged with illegal holding of such funds and they should pay interset for holding my funds for so long.

I appeal to Rippoff to investigate this seriously and should not entertain the company's request to be shown as a proper company with commitment to customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Young-Tat-Yong/Kuala-Lumpur-Select-StateProvince-57000/Young-Tat-Yong-Refund-for-property-purchase-not-fully-resolved-by-Denise-of-New-Orbit-Fun-1077821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Young Tat Yong