Complaint Review: Your Best Move

Your Best Move
37 S Orange Ave Ste 500 Orlando, Florida USA

Your Best Move or Your Best Mover Illegitimate and Unscrupulous Orlando Florida

Consumer Be Warned:

Do not use this company!   Used them after I got assurances from the manager because I got stood up by another bad mover from the Tampa/Orlando area named NO LOGO movers.  They refused to unload the truck prior to my arrival because I was late to meet them and they wanted payment up front.   As a result, they left more than half of my personal belongings in the basement after taking $2500 up front.   I found my king size mattress next to the basement dumbster after they eloped.  The other mattress was soiled from the truck or because it was dragged.  I moved my own dinning room which they left in the resident elevator because it was temporarily stuck.  I later had to pay $500 to move my living room, chairs and personal itmes.  All of my furniture was badly scratched.

One mover was about 110 pounds and 5 feet 4 inches; could not do much lifting and I believe both movers were criminals.  He spent 2 hours just moving small items from the truck to the elevator.

They only accepted cash or bank checks.

PS:  You won't find a report on them in the BBB about this because the investigator said, the representative never gave a rebuttal.  What a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Best-Move/Orlando-Florida-32801/Your-Best-Move-or-Your-Best-Mover-Illegitimate-and-Unscrupulous-Orlando-Florida-1068794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Best Move