license

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: speedbump — kissimmee Florida United States of America
your best move
7213 north 41st street tampa, Florida United States of America

your best move /your best mover moved my house into tjeir storage for 1 year and then in new house lost 50" flatscreen t.v. and king size bed they refuse to pay for it tampa, Florida

I paid this company to move all contents of my home into their storage warehouse , I paid them for the move and storage for 1 year  i was out of the country. When i returned to the u.s.a again i had them move me into my new home when they arrived  they demanded a debit card immediately or would not unload the truck.

My wife gave them the debit card and they started to unload the truck when they were finished there was still my 50" screen t.v. and a king size bed that was missing . The employee called the office then told me no problem the t.v was in the safe house at the warehouse and he left the frame bed rails and foot board standing on the dock at the warehouse and he will bring them right back to me .

I never received anything so i called the owner he said they were not there and he would pay for them  after 1 month they decided to offer 700.00 instead of the 1400.00 value. He said would send 300.00 now then 400.00 within 30 days. I received the 300.00 then after 30 days nothing so i called and the owner threatened me and said would not pay it told him will go to small claims and he  threatened me stated my address over the phone and said would come to my house to get me then he called the police on me saying i was harrassing him calling him for my money.

Going to small claims court this was my absolute most terrible move!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/your-best-move/tampa-Florida-33604/your-best-move-your-best-mover-moved-my-house-into-tjeir-storage-for-1-year-and-then-in-n-922607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on your best move