Complaint Review: your better tomorrow

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: georgie — Taylorsville Utah
your better tomorrow
477 Peace Portal Dr #102 Biaine, Washington USA

your better tomorrow they let anybody use info and make orders. when you catch mistake they will not reimburst you they say oh well. debit my account $584.90 I want money back.order was canceled 6/10/13. it put in hole. I need help. took 584.90 out of account all together and will not refund me back I canceled 6/10/13 some ordered same thnig with differenet email Biaine Washington

I canceled order 6/10/13 someone else came behind made same order for stop smoking my info different email no call nothing they shipped. why would I cancel and reorder same thing I wouldnt went in hole $584.90 they refuse to reimburse me. I was there error not mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/your-better-tomorrow/Biaine-Washington-98230/your-better-tomorrow-they-let-anybody-use-info-and-make-orders-when-you-catch-mistake-th-1122119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on your better tomorrow