Complaint Review: Your Free Music Downloads

• Submitted: Sun, December 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 06, 2009

• Reported By: Greg — Rosburg Oregon U.S.A.
Your Free Music Downloads
211 N 1st St San Jose, California United States of America

Your Free Music Downloads Should be called NO free music down loads San Jose, California

Your Free Music Downloads tells you if you simply complete 3 easy steps you will be given accesses to there data base of millions songs that you can download for free.

Step One

Set up your account

Name , email address  , pick a password. No big deal.

Step Two

Give them the names and email address of at least two of your friends.

I wasnt very comfortable with this one but I did it. I sincerely hope I didnt just sign my friends up to be bombarded with spam from My Free Music Downloads sponsors.

Step Three

Complete one free offer from there sponsors.

Most offers are free plus shipping and handling.( Am I the only one getting tired of that ) the offers are things like teeth whiteners , Discover Card , free bottle of fat burner. Things like that. The one I chose was Gmoney Money Grants how to make money with Google. My free offer was only $2.95 LOL

That was 9/12/09 as of today 12/05/09 2 1/2 months later my account is still pending. They say it will take 3 to 6 weeks to activate your account. I have emailed customer service three times to see whats up maybe I did something wrong. As you would expect NO response.

Im not out much time or money on this one its just the principle of the thing. Im tired being ripped off by dotcoms. Companies like Your Free Music Downloads ruin it for legitimist eCommerce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Free-Music-Downloads/San-Jose-California-95113/Your-Free-Music-Downloads-Should-be-called-NO-free-music-down-loads-San-Jose-Californi-534702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Free Music Downloads