Complaint Review: YOUR ONLINE ORDER

• Submitted: Fri, December 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Stephen — FRANKLIN Pennsylvania

YOUR ONLINE ORDER I had ordered the coffee bean extract, and then found that my wife should not take this, she has vertigo... I called and cancelled, and was given a strange story, nothing understandable, they wanted to charge us $79 per month, I sent back the product as soon as we received it., called my bank and stopped any payment. Then today I saw $79 taken from my chkg account... called them immediately, and was denied a refund., Now I have contacted you. RIVERTON Utah

Today, as I noticed that my checking account was charged $79.00 I immediately contacted my bank, and then called the charge information noted on my account.  ( CAMBOGIA TRIM ADVA 8889063274 ) and talked to their representative, I was denied any reimbursement.  After asking for a supervisor, I was denied any refund, etc.  I explained that I did not want any products or services from them, and that I demanded the $79.00 be credited back into my checking account.. they refused to do that.  Told me that I had so many days after ordering to cancel... However, I had cancelled, I had paid to send back the product and did so... called them previously and told them I was cancelling, also emailed their organization at that time and explained that my wife can not take caffeine beans, as she has vertigo quite seriously.  Their story always changes, after the fact, to benefit them.  I want this cancelled, and I want my money back as well as no more financial deductions from my accounts.  His story was always something after the fact, and something about my signing up for further information, or whatever.  I want nothing to do with them or this product, or anything else for $79 per month.

I used a "debit card" for this transaction.

Please assist me in obtaining a proper resolution to this problem, Thank you.

Stephen, F, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YOUR-ONLINE-ORDER/RIVERTON-Utah-84065/YOUR-ONLINE-ORDER-I-had-ordered-the-coffee-bean-extract-and-then-found-that-my-wife-shou-1108526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YOUR ONLINE ORDER