Complaint Review: your text tv

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: THE REEPER 666 — Hudson Florida
your text tv
5st and central in Kress building st Petersburg , Florida USA

your text tv KEITH MUCHLER YOUR AD TV Did not pay me $960 dollars he owes me. st Petersburg Florida

Keith Mutchler is a scam artist .He worked me 56 hours a week and only paid me for 49. Refused to pay me time and a half for my overtime.And has refused to pay me for the last 2 weeks $388.57 2weeks in a row a total of $777 plus the 36 hrs of over time he refuses to pay. This guy is a criminal and should be put behind bars.Not to mention most of his clientel will. tell you they paid him in full for his services and did not receive any. I wish I knew wether i could tell you the names of the businesses . People Who have met KEITH MUCHLER cringe when his name is spoken. So don't be fooled. YOUR TEXT TV IS ALSO YOUR AD TV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/your-text-tv/st-Petersburg-Florida-33606/your-text-tv-KEITH-MUCHLER-YOUR-AD-TV-Did-not-pay-me-960-dollars-he-owes-me-st-Petersbu-1134807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on your text tv