necessity

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Nadia — orlando Florida
Your timeshare genie
1022 north pinehills rd Orlando, Florida USA

Your timeshare genie Your timeshare genie is a SCAM is a super SCAM they have changed names over over and over Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied Customer Received 8,000.

*Consumer Comment: EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE

*Consumer Comment: GOOD GOOD GOOD PERFORMANCE!

*Consumer Suggestion: Timeshare Resale Scam

Your timeshare genie is a HUGE scam they will promise you that they will sell your timeshare, then they send a marketing agreement to cover up their lies they have changed their names over 10 times last company name was timeshare space and the list goes on the person who runs this company has convinced herself that she is running a legit buisness they have never sold "1" timeshare and they never will!!!!! their testimonials are FAKE...Nadia is a lawyer who conspires to wire fraud everyday and has been doing so for the last 10 years .Uffff   Theri 1888 number is disconnected and now they have a customer service agent picking up the 407 number in order to stall customers to avoid "CHARGEBACKS " ..Please, if anyone has paid these crooks call your credit card provider and CHARGEBACK now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-timeshare-genie-/Orlando-Florida-32801/Your-timeshare-genie-Your-timeshare-genie-is-a-SCAM-is-a-super-SCAM-they-have-changed-n-1049847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your timeshare genie

Satisfied Customer Received 8,000.

AUTHOR: smith14 - ()

Im surprised to see all this negatives comments!

I ve been working with them for about 2 years. They manage to rent two of my weeks. At first I fell like this was a scam but they told me to wait at leat 10 months and they will get an offer. I took their word and by the eleventh month they contacted me with an offer for my property. I received $8,050.

EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE

AUTHOR: Louis60 - ()

I HIRED THIS COMPANY ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO, I WAS KIND OF SKEPTICAL. CALLED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THE MANAGER IN SHIFT CONTACTED ME WITH POSITIVE RESULTS.

I WILL REFERE THIS PPL TO ANYONE TIRED OR INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS. LIKE A BUSINESS OWNER I REALLY LIKE TO WORK WITH THIS COMPANY!

POSITIVE RESULTSSSSS, VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

GOOD GOOD GOOD PERFORMANCE!

AUTHOR: Louis60 - ()

This company sold my property after i signed up with them.THEY ALSO PROTECT MY INTEREST! I got 2,000 back!

They comply with everything they told me! I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I also got my wife an engangement ring with the money I made!!!!

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT SERVICES

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Timeshare Resale Scam

AUTHOR: janie78j - ()

Your timeshare genie, like most of the timeshare resale companies, is a big scam. The truth is that there is virtually no resale market for timeshare anymore. The market has collapsed and the stark truth is most timeshare is worthless. Ebay is full of timeshare weeks unsold for only $1. The sellers would of course be quite happy to sell for eve less just to rid themselves of timeshare. I suggest you now to read this articles from Mexican Timeshare Solutions on how to get out of a timeshare scam legally, and next time remember not to pay any upfront fees to sell your timeshare: