Complaint Review: yourLuvLoft.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — newport beach California United States of America
yourLuvLoft.com
2405 Whitesands Dr, Unit 1 Huntington Beach, California United States of America

yourLuvLoft.com Michael Setterington Adult sex toy company Huntington Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Here is RICHARD AGAIN!!!

*Author of original report: Michael Setterington, Scam Artist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Richard Linden AT IT AGAIN!!!! NIce Job!!

*Author of original report: Michael Setterington cought in a bunch of lies! Do NOT ever do busienss with Michael Setterington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner

This guy is a total SCAMMER. He hired my firm to work on his website and create a new company logo for him. He paid just under 50% up front as we always require to begin a project and then completely ripped us off on the back end when the work was complete. Once we completed the scope of work that was listed on the invoice he began making excuses as to why he did have to pay... he even when as far as to say he was expecting something completely different than what he has "signed" for on his work order. Michael Setterington, AKA, Michael Shane, also known as Michael Setterington at the Bank of England, is a total crook. People beware of Michael Shane Setterington and his unethical ways. He will screw you and your company every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yourLuvLoftcom/Huntington-Beach-California-92648/yourLuvLoftcom-Michael-Setterington-Adult-sex-toy-company-Huntington-Beach-California-969368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yourLuvLoft.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Here is RICHARD AGAIN!!!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Richard you will not partake in something but still trying to justify that you don't scam people but when in fact the email from your customer states that you do and keep doing it!! Let the world know you SCAM and are PHONEY!!!!!

Michael Setterington, Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

All, I would like to apologize for the unprofessional string above... At BrandOptimal we carry our self with a certain level of professionalism and pride ourselves on staying above this type of behavior.

That being said... After having the opportunity to speak with others that have done business with Michael Setterington I have confirmed my own suspicions, he is a compulsive and pathological liar, and it appears we are not the only business he has scammed. The picture above is in fact of Michael Setterington or the Bank of England, just as the email he sent to his mother notifying her of his financial problems did in fact come from his email address; the same email account he had used during our course of business with him. Due to these recent findings and Michaels inability to tell the truth, we will no longer partake in this online rebuttals.

You may also reach out to us directly should you have any questions!

Best Regards,

- Richard Linden, MBA, Ph.D, and Small Business Owner that Michael Scammed!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Richard Linden AT IT AGAIN!!!! NIce Job!!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

First of all the above picture isn't me, here is an email of a CURRENT CUSTOMER of Brand SCAM Optimal!!!!! Hey Mike,Totally understand!I just wanted to see if you would even respond and if this was really your email.

I have hired BrandOptimal to do our website before even the holidays, beginning of December.We sell swimwear and the whole purpose was to get the site up and running by April.

Of course - I have seen ONE thing done. Something that took them30 minutes. I know this because my graphic designer is in the middle of this whole thing as well. She was to do the graphics and they were to do the developing. They are blaming everything on her, saying they don't have graphics..bla bla bla.But little do they know, her and I skype every single day (she lives in NC and is my best friend)and she has been constantly working on everything she was supposed to.

Richard Linden will answer my emails saying "I will get this done in the morning first thing" and then a week later and nothing is being updated.

I guess what I'm trying to find out is - did anything get resolved? or how did you go about it?I am going to update my attorney today (he has been following this whole thing)and see what he says. They have $4k of my money and I have seen ONE thing like I said..that probably took them 30 minutes to upload onto some 30$ template.

Any words would be helpful! Please!Did you get anything resolved with them?If not, and you want your money back as well, would you even want to deal with going to court and being a witness? Either way, we can use your claim online to show the judge, but it would be really helpful to know what the end result of your whole situation was!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

All work was completed as described in the original invoice. Brandoptimal is one of the most reputable website development and online marketing firms in Orange County, feel free to check other feedback forums. Unfortunately shortly after Michael Setterington gave us every excuse in the book as to why he didn't want to pay... he accidentally cc'd me on an email to his family telling them he is having financial problems.

Michael Setterington <michaelshane05@yahoo.com>11/16/12to

Sharon, meI know it's right around the corner Taylor Marie asked if she could come out here, I checked the airline ticket I can afford it but not all at once, I can pay like a $100.00 a week maybe a little more depends but I can pay for it just need some help up front. I just thought with all the nonsense going on back there with her mom and Kenny getting a divorce it would be good for her to get away.

***Our response to him***

Richard **** <(((email redacted)))>11/16/12 to Michael

Now we understand why you didn't want to pay for your website. Based on the email below you are having financial problems. Hope things make a turn for the better.

- Richard

If anyone has any questions regarding this incident... feel free to contact BrandOptimal directly. ((((phone number redacted)))
- Richard

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

The person who submitted this report is Richard Linden owner of a company that I hired to complete my site "which is now fixed due to some phenomenal people in the internet world" Richard sold me over the phone "1 1/2 hrs" of how terrific my site was going to look when he was done. He sent me the invoice to where he generalized the work that would be done. He told me it would take about 5-8 days to complete. It took over a month. He said my emails and all logos would be complete and they were not. He lied to me and said he was having his attorney call me "I asked for them to contact me so we could go to court for the dispute" he had a friend call me and use tactics to scare me to pay the rest of the money. I paid 1/2 upfront and 1/2 when it was complete. Well 2 of the biggest things on the site we not done "One of the other logos and the emails so I know when a product is purchased" So he did half the work and only got paid half' you be the judge of the story above.