Complaint Review: Yourgiftcards.com - Creditgift.com - YF Direct

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Yourgiftcards.com - Creditgift.com - YF Direct
926 Willowleaf Drive, #201 San Jose, California U.S.A.

Yourgiftcards.com - Creditgift.com - YF Direct ripoff, no free gift here San Jose California

I fulfilled the eFax offer through yourgiftcards.com in Novemember 2004 and I applied and used a Chase card through creditgift.com around the same time also. I never received confirmation emails or passwords to access my accounts with with either company.

I have sent numerous emails to creditgift.com and have never received a reply from them. I recently began receiving replies from yourgiftcards.com asking me to send proof that I was an eFax member. I finally did this and now they are saying that I never fulfilled this offer through their site!!!

I am finished playing games with this company, YF Direct, and am taking steps to rememdy this dishonest action.

Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourgiftcardscom-Creditgiftcom-YF-Direct/San-Jose-California-95128/Yourgiftcardscom-Creditgiftcom-YF-Direct-ripoff-no-free-gift-here-San-Jose-Californ-140457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourgiftcards.com - Creditgift.com - YF Direct