Complaint Review: youronlinestore.net

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — Phenix City Alabama U.S.A.
youronlinestore.net
21795 Doral RD #D Waukesha WI , 53186 Internet United States of America

youronlinestore.net Your Store Online I waited 6 weeks for order I placed through KGB Deals. They said it was shipped more than once, but I never received it and can't get a response to my request for refund Internet

I ordered door screens from this company through KGB Deals online. 6 weeks later I still don't have my screens and they've told me twice that they had been shipped. I can't get a response on my request for refund. I have contacted KGB Deals to see if I have an avenue for refund there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/youronlinestorenet/internet/youronlinestorenet-Your-Store-Online-I-waited-6-weeks-for-order-I-placed-through-KGB-Deal-868007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on youronlinestore.net