Complaint Review: yoursavingsclub.com

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:secaucus New Jersey
yoursavingsclub.com
Internet U.S.A.

yoursavingsclub..com Weasels sneak chages onto your credit card without your knowledge when you sign up for a free credit report. BEWARE! Internet

These scumbags attach themselves to the free credit report services that you sign up for on line and subsquently continue to charge you under various names. The one I encountered was "yoursavingsclub.com" which just appeared on my credit card statement. After disputing their charge with Chase the Chase customer service person connected me directly and I was then cut off as I didn't have my "membership number". Of course I didn't. I never signed up for a membership. No contact number on their website - no surprise. So back to Chase to get the number first then have them connect me. Then retrieve my "membership number" and THEN proceed to cancel my "account".

If you find "yoursavingsclub" on your credit card statement call and dispute it with your credit card company.

Then call 877-820-7107 follow the promts to get your bogus membership number and then call back and cancel. Pain in the neck but then that's the point. To frustrate you into giving up. Don't give up!

Rippedoffbysavingsclub.com
secaucus, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yoursavingsclubcom/internet/yoursavingsclubcom-Weasels-sneak-chages-onto-your-credit-card-without-your-knowledge-whe-315399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yoursavingsclub.com