• Report: #1052097

• Reported By: toomuch — Los Alamos New Mexico
yourstoreonline
21795 Doral RD #D Waukesha , Wisconsin USA

yourstoreonline How Are These Guys Still In Business??? Waukesha Wisconsin

Ordered products from yourstoreonline 2/28/2013 for $50.85 + ($15.00 S&H). I have repeatedly called their customer service number asking for shipment or refund. It has been almost 3 months with no resolution. I do not believe this company planned to fill my order in the first place, nor do I believe I will ever get the items shipped. This company's policy: NOTE - We do not charge your credit card until your order is shipped. They charged my debit account on 3/4/2013 (03/04/2013 POS Pos Debit YOURSTOREONLINE.NE800-253-5607 WI - 65.85) I canceled my card and reported the fraud. I looked up yourstoreonline.net on http://www.whois.com and found Your Store Online and owner Chris Roach have 16 other domains with websites and other domains attached.

I reported this company as a online scam to the BBB. filed a complaint with GoDaddy, Hampton Direct and contacted Amazon and E-bay concerning this business is showing up in the sponsored links, on their pages.

Here is article about yourstoreonline and Chris and Paul Reoch (((link redacted)))

Sued in 2006 by STL International Incorporated for $13,755.

2007 State of Wisconsin Violate Unfair Trade Special Orders;

Violate/Injunction/Unfair Trade Order; Deceptive Ads-Untrue, Misleading Ads Fined $60,000.

Sued 2011 E. Mishan & Sons Inc. $63,800.58

Sued 1/2013 Oakton Avenue Law Offices, S.C. $1,670.87

I also did a search on market value of this business Net worth $11,790. I may never get my $65.85 back, but I will make dam sure to dig up every piece of garbage on these losers and throw it back to them on their customer service emails from me. (evil grin)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yourstoreonline/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/yourstoreonline-How-Are-These-Guys-Still-In-Business-Waukesha-Wisconsin-1052097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yourstoreonline