conclusions

• Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: Gary — Ocala Florida United States of America
yourstoreonline.net
1005 Perkins Ave, Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

yourstoreonline.net This company lied to me and did not ship products that they charged my credit card. A 16 piece Space Saving Bags for $39.45. Waukesha, Wisconsin

On 1/15/2012 I ordered a 16 piece set of space saving bags from  a TV ad for yourstoreonline.net.  Delivery time was for 5 days  My invoice number is 456187.  On 1/23/2014 I called their customer service number and a representative said that the order was backordered and to expect delivery in 4 days.  I recieved an E-mail on 1/25/2012 with a tracking number of 1Z2RW0500393986474 and further stated delivery on 1/25/2012.  On 1/28/2012 I went online to track the item and the invoice number and tracking number was invalid.  I went online to chat and I was sent to a site that I never heard of and the person at the other end wrote they are not a store!  At this point I am out  $39.45, which isn't a large sum of money ...until a person wonders how many more of me is out there....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yourstoreonlinenet/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/yourstoreonlinenet-This-company-lied-to-me-and-did-not-ship-products-that-they-charged-830457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yourstoreonline.net