Complaint Review: yourstoreonline.net

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Scammersbuster — Orlando Florida U.S.A.
yourstoreonline.net
21795 Doral RD #D Waukesha WI , 53186 Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

yourstoreonline.net YOUR STORE ONLINE I placed an order of a removable mesh door with these scammers on February 24, 2012. As at today, April 26th 2012, I have not received this order. They claimed it was back order however, on April 2nd, Waukesha, Wisconsin

www.yourstoreonline.net is a scammer. I purchased a removable mesh door from this store online on February 24th 2012. They collected the payment from my credit card however, 2 months later and as at April 26th 2012, my purchase has not been delivered. After several emails to this company, I was told the order was being shipped out on April 2nd. As at April 26th I do not have the order. I emailed them on April 24th, they claimed the order will be shipped out immediately, I requested a tracking details as evidence but I have not received one to date. I believe this is a fake website scamming consumers. I will be reporting this to the necessary authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yourstoreonlinenet/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/yourstoreonlinenet-YOUR-STORE-ONLINE-I-placed-an-order-of-a-removable-mesh-door-with-thes-874220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yourstoreonline.net