Complaint Review: Yourstoreonline.net

• Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: MattLazorko — Richboro Pennsylvania United States of America
Yourstoreonline.net
1005 Perkins Ave Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Yourstoreonline.net YourStoreOnline SCAM - THIS COMPANY DOES NOT SHIP!!! Waukesha, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: did not change any

*UPDATE Employee: Great company! A++

I ordered 13 bags from this company.  They charged me for 13 and sent me 3.  When I emailed them about the other 10 bags in my order, a spambot continuously responds with generic emails that do not address the issue with the order.  It is obvious that it is just a spambot posing as "customer service."  Their return address on the shipping label does not match the company name or address.

I'm pretty sure this is an intended scam.  They have a confirmation showing that I received SOMETHING, so they are using that as proof that I got what I paid for.

I am contacting the WI Secretary of State and I am having my credit card company go after them - glad I paid TD Bank for the fraud protection!

YOURSTOREONLINE.NET AKA FULFILLMENT ONE SCAMMED ME.  BUYER BE ADVISED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourstoreonlinenet/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Yourstoreonlinenet-YourStoreOnline-SCAM-THIS-COMPANY-DOES-NOT-SHIP-Waukesha-Wiscons-564798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourstoreonline.net

did not change any

AUTHOR: P.A.R. - (United States of America)

these folks only have love for the almighty dollar.see my rip off report

Great company! A++

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (United States of America)

YourStoreOnline's customer service number is

800-253-5607 m-f during normal business hours.  We love our customers and one of

our friendly customer service reps would be more than happy to assist you with any problems you may have or to place an order.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC