Complaint Review: youth efx

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: barb — edgewood Maryland United States of America
youth efx
4336 Losee rd. Ste 2, North, Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 Internet United States of America

youth efx youth efx, anti-cellulite cream I was promised an I pod ! AND i got this lousy,cheap,smelly, knock off, wanna be lotion, and I am pissed!! Internet

I have a few things to say about this so called miracle worker!! First it does NOTHING!! I was assured after doing some surveys, my friend turned me onto, I would get a free I pad, so like an idiot, I did them, then you have to order something, exp, being this smelly,horrible, rip off lotion. There wasnt alot of options so I just went with the nasty lotion. Now heres the kicker, I am being charged on my debit card, 94.00$ a month!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Ill take this sh*t all the way to the surpreme court, if needed! I am a single, hard working mother who was just trying to get my son an I pad , for I cannot afford one to buy him, so I tried this site and I was SCAMMED bigtime!! I demand my refund, and for then to stop sending me this junk and stop taking 94.00$$ out of my hard earned money every month!! This is redicilous, and costomer service is a joke!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! Thank you, an extermely pissed off hard working mother!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/youth-efx/internet/youth-efx-youth-efx-anti-cellulite-cream-I-was-promised-an-I-pod-AND-i-got-this-lousyc-1027249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on youth efx